Pre engineered solution for 19-BCV-018R1 Variance
Building Code Variance 19-BCV-018R1 permits the use of this pre-engineered solution for adhered masonry veneers up to 10 feet above local grade on Part 9 Buildings as an alternative to Forms and Letters from building envelope professionals (engineers) required for adhered masonry veneers required by the Authorities Having Jurisdiction in the province of Alberta when using the products and installation procedures found in this report.
- ADHERED THIN MASONRY VENEER INSTALLATIONS TO A MAXIMUM 3.05m ABOVE LOCAL GRADE ON PART 9 RESIDENTIAL UNITS IN ALBERTA
- Standata adhered stone 2D detail with no drainage – PDF FORMAT
- Standata adhered stone 2D detail with drainage mat – PDF FORMAT
- Standata adhered stone 2D detail no drainage – AUTOCAD
- Standata adhered stone 2D detail drainmat – AUTOCAD
- 19-BCV-018R1 Standata Building Code Variance – Alberta Government WEBLINK